Achieve clarity of vision, establish strategic goals and themes. We can work together to create practical next steps for delivery.
Why is it important to get right?
Strategy serves as a compass by guiding your team towards a desired destination. It provides a clear direction and gives a focus to decision-making and resource allocation, ensuring that everybody's efforts are aligned towards achieving the same goals. A company's strategy defines what it wants to achieve, and how it plans to get there. This can be reflected in roadmaps, which helps to navigate the company through the constantly evolving landscape.
A clear strategy additionally helps to mitigate risk by considering potential challenges and opportunities in advance and preparing for them. In short, strategy provides a sense of purpose and direction for organisations, enabling them to make the most of their resources and achieve their desired outcomes.
What are the key areas to cover?
- Environment analysis: competitors, positioning and macro trends.
- Target markets: customers and segmentation.
- Goal setting and projections.
- Activity prioritisation and roadmapping.
- Financial planning.
- Resource allocation.
How can Iterar assist?
This area involves analysing a large amount of information, making tough decisions and change management to achieve internal alignment. If done right, your team will have a clear and motivating path forward.
If not, your team is likely to encounter:
- A lack of consistent focus and direction.
- Ineffective allocation of team members and creation of silos.
- Difficulty measuring the success of activities.
- Inability to quickly adapt to changing market forces.
- Decreased employee morale, motivation and retention.
- Ultimately, the potential for business failure.
Fortunately, we have led and contributed to many strategy sessions across a large number of organisations and sectors. You can feel assured to lean on our experience within this area.
Alongside your team, we are well-placed to assist in various forms:
- Planning and leading strategy sessions.
- Providing landscape knowledge and insight.
- Evaluating pre-existing strategies.
We led a program of strategic advisory activities within a healthcare startup. This is how they reflected on the success of this undertaking:
"Keen strategic outlook, and perception of market needs, have led to a platform that is geared to challenge the competition head-on, as well as a team that is ready to take it to the next level."
What are you
You miss 100% of the shots that you don't take.Get Started